See our projects
DBillions PV City
DBillions PV City is a privately owned real estate sitting on a land expanse of about 60,000 square meters, located in Ilamija Kekere Town, 3km before the North-West Quadrant of the Lekki Free Trade Zone (Alaro Mega City), Ibeju-Lekki axis of the Island of Lagos state, Nigeria. The sole aim is to design and deliver a 2.5 – Megawatt solar powered luxury city with a world-class shopping mall and mixed-use condominium with Helipad.
This off-grid edifice is tagged a city because of its complete representation of a lifestyle ecosystem comprising of the Residential District, Business District, Solar Plant, British/American/Montessori Elementary School, well equipped Auto Garage and Hospital.
DBillions PV City is fully serviced with the following features:
- Spacious en-suite bedrooms
- Contemporary styled & fitted kitchens
- Quality floor finishing & security doors
- Ample parking space
- Uninterrupted power via Solar system & central portable water plant
- Swimming pool & Sport center
- Round the clock security with mobile patrol
- Fast internet (Fibre-To-The-Home)
- CCTV surveillance system and many more added features
- 5mins drive from Pan Atlantic University
- 40mins drive from Jubilee Bridge, Ajah
- 5min drive from T-Junction, Epe
- 10 mins drive from Lekki Free Trade Zone
- 50 mins drive from Dangote Refinery Plant
The city is self-sufficiently powered by a stand-alone 2.5 – Megawatt SOLAR PLANT, thereby distributing electricity to every structure and facility via token tariff metered system at affordable rate per Kilowatt-hour. The power supply is guaranteed 24 hours, 366 days (via intelligent Environmental Impact Assessment Report) for residential and commercial activity use within the confines of DBillions PV City, Ilamija, Ibeju Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria.
This majorly involves the development, design and installation of environmental friendly feed stock and renewable energy to deliver constant and reliable electricity through a captive energy program, as our company has developed partnership with a leader in power generation sector. This is aimed at dispensing affordable and uninterrupted power supply to the entire edifice as individual electricity generators will not be allowed.
Other facilities in our Solar City include:
- Waste Management
- Water Dispensing
- Drainage & Sewage Maintenance
- Road Maintenance
- Traffic Lights & Street Lights
- Playing Ground Furniture and Swimming Pools